When you have an unexpected stop and need to get your cell back in production as soon as possible, just call the 24 hour support number and one of our experienced engineers will be on hand to answer technical questions, and if needed we will endeavour to get an engineer to site as quickly as possible.
70% of problems can be fixed by our technical support engineer over the phone.
However, if this is not possible and you need an engineer to visit site to complete the repair. We can arrange to get an engineer to site.
Some companies prefer a corrective repair strategy over a preventative maintenance strategy. For these customers, RoboTeam offer quick response solutions to help you restore you robot quickly.
Robots and controllers repaired in our workshop.
- Initial assessment report (identifying root cause and repair)
- Repair completed to original manufacturer guidelines
- Spare part replacement (parts identified during initial assessment)
- Final assembly and testing
- Controller/Robot painted and packaged
- Comprehensive repair report